Chapter # 6 - Dayton, Ohio
Commander: Susan Getz
Facebook Link: Dayton WVA
Chapter #20 - Nashville, TN
Commander: Shawn Wilson
Facebook Link: Nashville WVA
Website: WVA Chapter 20
Chapter #43 - Guam
Commander: Nancy T. Kuper
Chapter #45 - Columbia, Tennessee
Commander: CDR Lisa Wilson (Army)
Chapter #46 - Charleston, South Carolina
Commander: Vicki Johnson
Chapter #47 - Clarksville, Tennessee
Commander: Beverly McLaughlin
Chapter #48 - Denton, Texas
Commander: Camilla Zimbal
How To Start A Chapter In Your Area
Women Veterans can get involved in helping themselves and our "sisters" aquire better health care.
Women Veterans of America can help you obtain this goal.
We have the expertise!
We WILL help you EVERY step of the way.
What's the benefits from starting a WVA Chapter?
1. Becoming a member in WVA will make you a part of an extraordinary organization who understands you
and your needs as a Veteran, a WOMAN veteran.
2. Beginning a Chapter in your area will allow you to become a leader in your community and help bring
your sister Veterans together. Your Chapter will be able to participate in all Women Veteran of America events.
3. Becoming a volunteer in the VA Medical Center, you can work within the VA System to assist in becoming
a voice in addressing Women Veteran's issues.
4. We will assist you in becoming appointed to the Women Veteran Advisory Committee in your VA Medical Center.
The WVA will write a letter of recommendation for the position.
5. We will guide you in learning how you can serve on the Women Veteran's Advisory Committee and
in addition, hospital committees that help ensure the best possible care is given to Women Veterans.
Are you ready to start a Chapter? Are you ready to become involved? We invite you!!
Contact Jackie Pair, National Vice Commander, to get started.
National Vice Commander